This is NOT the most recent JP Banlist.
Newer banlists can be found in the categories below:
Changes take effect March 12th 2022. Applies only to JP format.
For cards where restrictions have changed, their previous restrictions are shown in the smaller icon above the bigger icon with their current restriction status.You can use this visual wherever you want for whatever purpose – a link back to this post is appreciated, but not mandatory. High-res version of the image can be found here.
If you wish to support more content like this, my ko-fi page is here ☕
B = Banned. You can not play this card.
U = Unrestricted. This card no longer has any restrictions.
L = Limited. You can only play a certain number of this card in a deck. For example, L1 means that you can only play 1 copy of that card.
C = Choice-restricted. The cards that are on the choice list can not be played together in the same deck. For example, C3 means that there are 3 cards you can choose from: you can play any number of the card you choose, but you can’t play any copies of the other two cards in the same deck.
- Kemono Friends: Completely Unrestricted
- Milky Holmes: Completely Unrestricted
- Haruhi: World of Faded Colors now limited to 2 (previously limited to 1)
- Little Busters: Rest! now limited to 1 (previously banned)
- Love Live! Super Star: 3-choose-1 list between 3/2 Galaxy Sumire, 1/1 1st Year Hazuki Ren and 1/0 ShiroKuro Fes Shiyoko Promo.
Thanks to Keeluah for the translation.
Full Banlist Announcement: