This is NOT the most recent JP Banlist.
Newer banlists can be found in the categories below:
Changes take effect December 1st 2020. Applies only to JP format.
- IM@S Cinderella Girls: 0/0 Akagi Miria and 3/2 Power of Smiles, Rin now unrestricted
- Kantai Collection: 0/0 Clumsy Girl, Inazuma now unrestricted
- Grisaia: 2-choose-1 list between 1/1 Feeding and 0/0 Genius in Both Name and Reality, Kazuki
- Sword Art Online: 3-choose-1 list between 0/0 Time of Reunion Asuna, 0/0 <Knights of the Blood> Guild Leader, Heathcliff and 0/0 <Spriggan> Swordsman, Kirito
- Date A Live: 3-choose-1 list between 1/0 My Little Shido (booster version only), 3/2 “Worst Spirit” Kurumi and 1/0 Uniform Tohka
- Saekano: 3-choose-1 list between 0/0 Surprise Gift, Izumi, 0/0 Betrayal and Farewell, Utaha and 3/2 New Story, Megumi
Thanks to BoatsDon’tSink & Shizukatz for translating the announcement. See below for the full banlist in JP, as well as the new EN graphic.
Full Banlist Announcement:
カードの使用制限に関するルール「2021年度前期」をHPに掲載いたしましたのでご確認いただけますようお願いいたします。— ヴァイスシュヴァルツ公式 (@wstcg) November 24, 2020
English Translation & Graphic:
B = Banned. You can not play this card.
U = Unrestricted. This card no longer has any restrictions.
L = Limited. You can only run a certain number of this card in a deck. For example, L1 means that you can only run 1 copy of that card.
C = Choice-restricted. The cards that are on the choice list can not be run together in the same deck. For example, C3 means that there are 3 cards you can choose from: you can run any number of the card you choose, but you can’t run any copies of the other two cards in the same deck.
For cards where restrictions have changed, their previous restrictions are shown in the smaller icon above the bigger icon with their current restriction status.
Template adapted from Turn Sideways – I’m sure they’ll have their high production value graphic up soon. Thanks to Ian and Dylan for design input! You can use this graphic wherever you want for whatever purpose – a link back to this post is appreciated, but not mandatory. If you wish to support more overnight projects like this, my ko-fi link is here 😉
Have fun re-building your decks!
4 thoughts on “Weiss Schwarz Japanese Banlist – December 2020 Update”